Our Lady of the Assumption Church, Virginia
Our Lady of the Assumption catholic church in Virginia was built in 1861, and is national trust listed. The church was used as a school for many years before a public school was established in the area, it features a hand-crafted Italian and Irish marble altar which was shipped from England in 1865.
The scope of work included in this project was:
- Render and plaster repairs
- Undersetting – replacing salt affected stone
- Repointing to brick and stonework
- Installation of damp proof course