Architect: Grieve Gillett Andersen
Wilderness, located at 30 Northcote Terrace, Medindie, dates back to 1884 when Miss Margaret Hamilton Brown first established the school. The redevelopment approach was one of simplicity, combining the modern, new building with various existing buildings of different ages and character.
HSR were involved with Brown’s House, centrally located at the heart of the school and the historical home to the original Brown’s family. This project included stone replacement and repair, repointing to all new brickwork, rake out and repoint of chimney,specialised cleaning to masonry and silicon injections.