Trinity Church was first built in 1845 and extended in 1888-9, when it was transformed to its existing Victorian Gothic style.
Pointed windows were installed, a pitched roof with fine timber trusses and the tower was extended to its present height. Twentieth century additions include galleries, the organ loft, and extra vestry space.
HSR carried out conservation works to the North elevation and tower.
The scope of works included:
- Specialist facade cleaning
- Stone conservation
- Carpentry repairs
- Solid rendering to tower
- Heritage painting to all render features and timber